This Data Protection Policy applies to the owner of this website Nautički centar Trogir d.o.o., Zagreb, Maksimirska 282 and its affiliated companies: Nautika Veli Rat doo, Biograd n / m, Ulica kneza Branimira 1, Yacht Center Baotić, Zagreb, Maksimirska 282, Prizma art d.o.o., Zagreb, Mandlova 1, B-Max 282 doo, Zagreb, Mandlova 1, Nautika nekretnine d.o.o., Zagreb, Mandlova 1 and Baotić yachting GmbH, Edionsstraße 6, 60388 Frankfurt / Main. Protecting the personal data of our users and those interested in our offers is taken very seriously and we comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Act (GDPR). At the same time, we will notify you of our handling of personal data.
1. While browsing our web site, personal data is generally collected only to the extent of the technical requirements. Personal data refers to saved data such as people and usage information (such as a password, IP address).
2. In order to inform you of the manner in which the data protection is guaranteed and which data is collected for that particular purpose, we will give you detailed information on how to process your data. Within the inevitable statistics of the provider, the data that the browser user automatically transfers are automatically stored. However, usually this data cannot usually be assigned to certain persons. Combining stored data with other data sources does not happening. More specifically, the stored data is as follows:
- type and version of the browser
- operating system used
- reference URL (Source URL)
- the name of the access point (IP)
- time to access the server
- visited html pages
3. We may provide information on the stored collected personal data stored within the scope described above. Given the data stored by mere use of web pages, we can not regularly assign it to a particular person (see Article 2) so we can not provide such information.
5. Our site uses the so-called program add-ons („Plugins“) for the social networks Facebook, from Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Program extensions are marked with a Facebook logo or by adding a program add-on "Facebook social plugin". You can find a list of Facebook add-ons and their appearance at: //developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
If you access some of our online web sites that contains such add-ons, your browser establishes a direct link with your Facebook servers. The content of the program add-ons is uploaded from the Facebook page directly to your browser and becomes a part of that page. With this link, Facebook receives information which you have accessed on our web site through your browser, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or you are currently not signed in on Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is uploaded directly from your browser to the Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in on Facebook, Facebook may join our Facebook page to your Facebook profile when you visit our web site. If you're interacting with program add-ons, for example, if you've clicked the "I like" button or have written a comment, that information is also directly transmitted to the Facebook server and stored there. In addition, information is posted on your Facebook profile and displayed so that Facebook can use this information for advertising purposes, market research and creating Facebook pages design to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook generates user profiles, interests, and links, for example, to evaluate your use of our web site regarding advertising ads that you are shown on Facebook to inform other Facebook users of your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of the Facebook network. If you do not want Facebook to directly associate the collected information regarding your Facebook login with your Facebook profile, you must log out from Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the collection of the data, as well as further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights in connection with these privacy protection settings can be found in Facebook's privacy statement: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
6. Through our contact forms on our site where the user is requesting information about the service, we also collect user personal information such as: name and surname, address, e-mail address, birth year, phone number, etc. The above information will be used only for the purpose of responding to a query. For that purpose, we can forward this to our employees for inquiry processing and we will not share or forward them to third parties.
7. For additional inquiries regarding the use of data, we are at your disposal with the following contact information:
NAUTIČKI CENTAR TROGIR d.o.o
Tel: +385 (0)21 798 179