Our marina has two recycling yards, one of which stores and disposes of hazardous waste, while the other recycling yard is used for sorting waste like: cardboard / paper, nylon, plastic, glass and municipal waste. It is important to point out that marina Baotić is the first marina in Croatia that uses a „Nasspresse" container - specially designed container that prevents leakage of liquids that pollute the soil. The Marina Baotić also has a battery tank in which different types of batteries are stored and disposed of. The organic waste from the restaurant is disposed of and with the help of a composter, natural fertilizer is produced to enrich the soil everywhere in the marina.
- Situated only 8 minutes from the international airport Split
- HWY A1 EXIT Prgomet
- Marina Baotić reception
- Address: Don Petra Špike 2a,
- 21218 Seget Donji, Croatia
- Tel: 00385 (0) 21 / 798 182
- Fax: 00385 (0) 21 / 798 590
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Opening hours:
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 16:00 h
- Friday: 8:00 - 18:00 h
- Saturday: 8:00 - 18:00 h
- Sunday: 8:00 - 12:00 h
- Opening hours are reduced during the low season.